Wednesday 28 November 2018

SLJ - Paying it forward





Related imageIf I ever had a chance to travel back in time, to visit a family in the 1930s. I would take a lot of things to make their life easy, like some clothes or washing machines because a lot of people washed there clothes in a hot boiling  pot with soap, or some people washed  there cloths in the sea. Thats the first thing that I would take because if my mum ever washed my clothes in the sea I would never wear them again. I would actually give them a lot of things because I would hate to live the life many people lived back then. I would also take heaters because the houses back then weren't really warm and I would hate to live in a cold freezing home.

Henrietta

5 comments:

  1. Hi Fatty Wow you have done some awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there i read your blog today and what amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Henrietta, my name is Tania and I think that's an awesome idea to take washing machines back in time. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Henrietta its me Susan's Mum I think your work is awesome I hope you don't mind we are teaching other parents how to access their child's learning.
    Thanks
    Jacqui.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Henrietta, my name is Ivy. If i could go back to the 1930s to visit a family i would take a microwave to heat up our food because i love hot food. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.